Weight Loss Hypnotherapy
Hypnotherapy works with the subconscious mind. The subconscious mind is the super computer of experience. It stores all memories past, present and future. Research has demonstrated that our waking state accounts for 10% of brain function and the other 90% is the subconscious mind that still remains a mystery.
For the war with food and the scale it is the pathway to empowerment and weight loss success. It is here that the blocks to a healthy nourishing relationship with self and food exist. It is the subconscious mind that drives the emotional eating, the 2:00 pm candy bar and the 6pm fast food run. Research has demonstrated that hypnotherapy is an effective treatment for weight loss.
There is nothing to fear during a hypnotherapy session. Only healing. I have been in the weight loss industry for fifteen years and struggle with an eating disorder. Nothing has provided me with empowerment, clarity, self love and the ability to heal my body, mind and soul with behaviors that are nourishing like hypnotherapy.
I am a highly trained hypnotherapist. I completed a two year advanced clinical hypnotherapy internship at The Wellness Institute in Graham Washington and a Certification as a Weight Loss Hypnotherapist at The College of Hypnotherapy in Tarzana California
1. Session One
Straight Up Hypno
- Interview: 5-10 minutes. Gathering information about the conflict.
- The core emotion is identified: shame, guilt, anger, sadness, out of control, overwhelmed
- Where is the core emotion felt in the body? Chest, heart, head…
- Hypnosis: 10 minutes and is guided for relaxation. This is where the subconscious mind is accessed. The ego mind is given a rest.
- Safe place identified
- Wise adult is identified
- Age regression: earliest memory of the core emotion. This is the inner child connection. This is where a profound experience occurred and the younger self concluded that they didn’t matter or weren’t seen or unloved or all of it. This is at the heart of the weight loss success blocks. Healing is critical here to integrate the self as a whole.
- Soul Retrieval of the younger self. The client takes them by the hand and walks them into the garden of their heart to heal and grow.
- New conclusions and decisions.
- Session 60-90 minutes.
2. Session Two
- Interview: Focused on food behaviors and how it affects the client’s life
- Collapsing anchors: This is a process of anchoring a negative association in the brain with the food behavior that blocks weight loss success: sugar, alcohol, chips, fast food….
- This results in a noticeable decrease in binge eating or substance use.
- Duration: 60 minutes
3. Session Three
Past Life Regression
- Sometimes we bring things into this life that get in the way of our weight loss journey.
- Maybe we lived during the Trail of Tears, The Great Depression, The Holocaust or some other nourishment experience.
- Interview: Very intentional. The client is focusing on clarity in another lifetime of the weight loss struggles in this lifetime.
- The train: this is the method of travel into other lifetimes
- The experience. Information gathering. What is the experience?
- Forward to the time of the death of the past life soul
- What is the message that the past life has for the client in this life. This is a very powerful exchange.
- Chords are cut.
- Contracts are broken.
- Time is taken to process the experience.
- Duration is 90 minutes.
Hypnotherapy sessions are 90 minutes long and provide great clarity for whatever obstacles are present in your weight loss journey: binge eating, sugar addiction, or obsession with the scale. Research indicates a healthier relationship with food and a correlation with weight loss. Three sessions are recommended.
Includes 1 month of medication and 1 hypnotherapy session.
Includes 2 months of medication and 2 hypnotherapy sessions.
Includes 3 months of medication and 3 hypnotherapy sessions.
Download the Ebook
Soul Nutrition is a revolutionary approach to weight loss that incorporates the concept of hypnotherapy to provide an emotional bridge for healing of the inner child which is a key to weight loss success.
Enroll in a course
Do you feel trapped in a cycle of binge eating due to food restriction and fears of deprivation? Join us on a four-week integrative weight management program offered online in a group setting.
Work with me
Contact me today and let's get started on your path to wellness and weight loss.
We are where weight loss meets the soul.