I highly recommend this diet because it does what it says it’s gonna do. Blasts fat and reduces inflammation through the healing power of Collagen. You will lose weight and feel amazing while doing so. What I love about this diet is that in between the times that we are not eating as healthy, this is the diet that evens it all out. I believe in semi-fasting one to two times a week which is around 500 calories. This is going down the rabbit hole of dieting. While you reduce sodas, cakes, candy, cookies, chips, fast food, and whatever else needs to be reduced this diet works very well. This is a 21-day diet and I will provide seven days here. There are vegan and vegetarian options as well. I can attest to this diet. It really works.
The principles of this diet are collagen peptide protein shakes and homemade bone broth soup. Also no Sugar (except fruit), Dairy including cheese, and no Whole Grains or potatoes. Similar to Whole 30.
- (1 protein + 1 healthy fat + 1 healthy carb):
- 1 egg + ½ avocado + Berries
- Collagen Peptides Protein Shake: 2 protein + 1 healthy fat + 1 healthy carb
- 1 scoop Collagen Peptides ( Brand Ancient Nutrition Vanilla any product will do)
- 1 Tbsp. Peanut butter or almond butter
- fruit ½ c.
- 1 c almond milk unsweetened or coconut milk
- 1 tsp. Flax and Chia seeds
- Bone Broth Soup Chicken
- 1 whole chicken (organic if possible)
- 3 chicken thighs or legs
- 2-3 carrots
- 2-3 celery stalks
- 1 onion quartered
- ¼ – ½ c Apple Cider Vinegar
- Spring Water
- 1 tsp Sage
- 2 Bay leaves
- Sea Salt + Pepper
- Cooking Instructions: Place all of it in a crockpot and cook slowly for 8 hours. Debone chicken. You can strain the vegetables and discard only consuming the broth. I don’t and eat it all with the chicken included.