Nikola Tesla once said,
“If you want to know the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy”.
Tesla was a physicist and ahead of his time. He was responsible for many breakthroughs in the field of energy specifically electricity as we know it.
He understood energy. On an atomic level and beyond.
There is an energetic field around us and inside of us. It is made up of matter that is unseen yet felt. Life Force Energy.
Star Wars refers to this as The Force.
The Hindu culture refers to it as Prana.
The Chinese culture refers to it as Chi.
When our life force is in alignment our energy is high and we feel balanced and healthy.
There are many ways to keep your vibrational energy high such as a healthy diet, plenty of rest, hydration,
healthy relationships, exercise, acupuncture, yoga, and meditation.
At NWWL, we offer Reiki.
What is Reiki?
Reiki is a way of balancing life force energy. The word Reiki comes from two Japanese words Rei and Ki. The word Rei is defined to mean spiritual consciousness or all knowing. Ki means life force.
Reiki is the channeling of Universal Life Force Energy through the practitioner to the recipient. This is done by balancing the Chakras.
What is Chakra?
Chakra are ancient energy centers in the body. Some refer to them as energy wheels that spin. All human functions are governed by the Chakras. They are responsible for emotional and physical well being. They can be blocked and when they are one experiences physical and or emotional symptoms related to the particular Chakra There are seven Chakras that are the focus of Reiki.
- The Root Chakra ( Muladhara ) lies at the base of the spine. It’s function is feeling grounded, safe and secure.
- The Second Chakra (Svadhisthana) the Sacral Chakra just below the navel and it is associated with sexuality, creativity, playfulness, joy and desire.
- The Third Chakra (Manipura) is located at the navel or solar plexus. This is the transformation zone. Home of our personal power and manifestation of our deepest desires.
- The Fourth Chakra (Anahata) is the heart Chakra. Located at the center of our chest. Feelings of love and compassion, forgiveness and a sense of connectedness arise here. The is the intersection of the soul.
- The Fifth Chakra (Vishuddha) is the throat Chakra. This is the voice. How we communicate our thoughts and feelings. It is located on the thyroid gland and has hormone balancing action as well as an effect on a healthy immune system.
- The Sixth Chakra (Ajna) and this is our third eye. It is associated with intuition, wisdom, intellect, imagination.
- The Seventh Chakra (Sahasrara) is the Crown that is on top of the head. This connects us to the Divine source. God.
What is a Reiki session like?
The client lies on a table and gets comfortable. An energy reading or Chakra assessment occurs which is short. If permission is given the practitioner places their hands over each Chakra for around 5-10 minutes channeling energy for healing what needs to be healed and to open up the flow of life force energy. The whole process takes about an hour. It is very spiritual and energetic.
Download the Ebook
Soul Nutrition is a revolutionary approach to weight loss that incorporates the concept of hypnotherapy to provide an emotional bridge for healing of the inner child which is a key to weight loss success.
Enroll in a course
Do you feel trapped in a cycle of binge eating due to food restriction and fears of deprivation? Join us on a six-week integrative weight management program offered online in a group setting.
Work with me
Contact me today and let's get started on your path to wellness and weight loss.
We are where weight loss meets the soul.